For 2 people - we only use organic ingredients
600 g. ratatouille Mix (Eggplant, courgettes, red & green peppers. All cut into fine dices).
500 g. Chopped skinned tomatoes.
1 Onion (finely diced)
2 Cloves of garlic (finely diced)
55 g. tomato purè
1 tbs. Oregano
1 tbs. Rosmarin
200 ml. Vegetable stock
1 tbs. Paprika
70 ml. Olive oil
A small pinch of dried chilli
200 g. Dried pasta “Mezze Penne”
- Onion and garlic is fried in the olive oil for about 10-12 min. until they are soft and translucent.
- Then add the ratatouille vegetables to the onions and garlic and continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and the tomato pure, and roast everything for a few minutes.
- Now it’s time to add the spices and the vegetable stock and bring it to a rolling boil. Season with salt and pepper and let it simmer on a low heat, until you reach the right consistency.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot and make sure to use enough water, so the pasta is evenly cooked. When the pasta is done, drain off the water and give them a good shake.
- Now add the pasta to the sauce, let it simmer for a few minutes and serve.