Beef and potato stew
For 2 people - we only use organic ingredients
270 g. Beef (Cut in dices of 1X1 cm.
80 g. Tomato purée
2 pcs. Onions (diced)
1-2 cloves garlic (finely diced)
30 g. Rapeseed oil
450 g. Skinned tomatoes (chopped)
550 ml. Beef stock
1 tbsp. Thyme
1 tbsp. Cumin (whole)
½ tsp. Paprika
A pinch of dried chilli
250 g. Carrots (diced)
200 g. Celeriac (diced)
20 g. Olive olie
- Saute the garlic and onions in a medium sized pot with the olive oil.
Cook it for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are soft.
- In the meantime sauté the beef in the rapeseed oil until it is nice and brown on all sides. Add the browned meat to the onions.
- Stir in the tomato purée and roast everything for a few minutes.
- Now add the spices and the beef stock. Let it simmer on low heat for 40-50 minutes with a lid on top, until the beef is nice and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Finally add the carrots and celeriac and keep it simmering until they are soft and tender. Cook until you reach a good consistency. And season if necessary with more salt and pepper.