For 2 people - we only use organic ingredients
150 g. Dried red lentils
200 g. Dried green lentils
2 Whole onions (in small dices)
2 Cloves of garlic
20 ml. Ginger (juiced)
A pinch of dried chili
30 g. Curry powder
1 ½ liter vegetable stock
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
70 ml. olive olie
300 g. Pumpkin (in small dices)
20 ml. Apple cider vinegar
25 ml. Coconut milk
150 g. Basmati rice
- Saute the garlic and onions in a medium sized pot with the olive oil. Cook it for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Now add the spices, and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add both of the lentils. Bring it to a boil, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Now add the pumpkin and let it simmer until the red lentils are starting to break up, and the green lentils are tender.
- Now add the apple vinegar and the ginger juice, season with salt.
- Cook the basmati rice accordingly to the instructions on the package. When they are done and have steamed off, add them to the pot with the lentils, and heat it gently.